Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fool.

Every day when I leave the parking garage where I work I have to lean halfway out of my window in order to try to reach the activator to tap my card against in order to raise the gate to let me out. It's impossible to do this gracefully. I don't know whether to blame the poorly designed parking garage or my car or the gate itself, but I do know that it's definitely not my fault. Sometimes I make the turn and I am so far away from the gate activator that I have to put the car in park, complete with e-brake (because there's a very steep incline involved) and physically get out of the car to activate the gate.

Occasionally the sweet little Mexican valet man will put me out of my misery and open the gate for me. But other days, probably the days when he could use a good laugh, he just watches me cope.

The new iPhone commercial about using your iPhone to win bets...really makes me want an iPhone. They know exactly how to market that thing.

No comments: