Monday, April 28, 2008

Fight.

So it's 8:45 AM.

About forty-five minutes ago, I awoke to two really significant, ground shaking, booming type noises. Obviously my mind immediately leapt to earthquake and then sort of halfway came to its senses when it next switched over to a sleep induced, ignorant "but don't earthquakes always happen at night?" before finally settling on the more correct conclusion of "aren't earthquakes not just two, significant booms?"

Then came the fighting. Apparently the little knoll in the middle of the building that I thought was just deck space is actually a fighting arena. Got words to yell? Take it to the arena. I don't know what this dude did to piss his girlfriend off at 8AM but I'm betting he wishes he hadn't done it. I never really understood scream fighting or its purpose. The person you're screaming at is only hearing screams. The only people actually listening to the words are eavesdroppers like me.

At any rate, I hope this isn't going to become a Thing.

No comments: