Monday, March 1, 2004

One more time.

It just occured to me that this is the last night I will spend in anticipation over the casting of an LHS performance. This really saddens me, because I don't think I can reiterate enough how much I'll miss all of this. Good thing I'll be able to come back and live vicariously through all of those who get to keep on trucking for one or two more years.

But I feel SO lucky to get the chance to do TWO Boston Globes in a year. I have to keep reminding myself that it's far from over ladies and gentlemen, the curtain hasn't closed yet.

Quick update on the seamonkeys. They have gotten freakisly large, large enough to have a clear, unmagnified view of their beady little eyes. I don't think they were meant to get so large. They kind of swarm a bit and it makes me uneasy.

Oscars were a bit disappointing, I must say. The PARTY, however was not. Any excuse to eat potato skins is good enough for me.

It's weird to be home at 7:00. Maybe I'll do homework.

If by homework you mean watch Friends.

No comments: