Saturday, March 20, 2004

Oh, bully sticks.

My mother bought Milo an unidentified cow part at PetCo today as a special little token of her undying love for him. It's stiff, and brown, and approximately 12 inches long, so we assumed it was a cow tail. By we I mean my mother, myself, and Samm the PetCo Employee.

Got home tonight, went online, while Milo lay beside me, happily chewing on his Bully Stick (tm). As the computer was logging on, I took notice as to how it was a bit disgusting to watch Milo chew on the petrified tail of a deceased cow.

So I finally get online, and begin a conversation with Samm, who informs me that she found out that what my mother purchased for our young puppy was not, in fact, a cow tail.

Oh no. What my golden retriever is munching on right now, happy as a lark in the glenn, is a cow penis.

A long, stiff, petrified, baked?, $5.00 cow penis.

Enjoy, Milo. Enjoy.

1 comment:

bully sticks said...

Bully sticks are the best dog chew you could give your dog as a treat. This will give you both peace and comfort for hours.