Saturday, February 28, 2004

What D Stands for.

Today was a fantasmic day.

Started off early, yet giddy, the giddiness transfromed into nervousness, the nervousness into relief, the relief into sheer joy.

Yes, The Princess and the Princess has advanced to round 2 of the Boston Globe Drama Festival. Holy cabooses. It's so great.

Dance parties kick major behind. I'm STOKED that we get to have another one.

I'm too excited slash tired to write in more detail, so I will leave you all with this.

WHAT DOES "D" STAND FOR?!!!!!!!
-(i'm quiet. i'm quiet.)
-I'M A PARTY GIRL!! I'M A PARTY GIRL!!
-(i'm quiet. i'm quiet.)
-I'M A PARTY GIRL!! I'M A PARTY GIRL!!
-Davinia! Davinia! Davinia!

Yes, in an acrostically challenged world, "D" DOES stand for quiet but also a party girl at the same time.

Bitchin.

No comments: