Thursday, February 12, 2004

Who left the ice sculpture on the steam grid?!

I can't believe there are only 5 more episodes of Friends left until The End. That's almost as sad as the fact that there are approximately 65 days left to my high school career. That's rather frightening. I do NOT intend on wasting a minute of those 65 days. I'll tell you that much.

Today reminded me of a really good episode of a sitcom. The kind where the entire show is hilarious. Highlights include:

-Natale and I spending oodles of time ordering Drama Club sweatshirts
and getting to know oodles of information about the 80 year old saleslady with the saggy jowels and magnified eyes; including the animocity between her and a telephone customer that she hung up on and muttered "Jackass" under her breath before returning oh so friendly-like to us. We also became painfully aware of the Blue Heron employee's fondness for their boss, "Cello", and also their fondness of saying his name, "Cello", over and over and over.

-Theatre Thanksgiving, where Ms. Mastroianni, Bill, Kristina, Natale, Ian, and myself ate dinner in the green room and had fun talking about Jesus, alias the Lifeskills Teacher named Steve, and how every day in the faculty room he breaks his bread and passes it down to The Twelve, six on one side, six on the other, all in a row on the same side of the table. THEN we got to Rhino Sperm a rock wall, which was the most disgusting hands on experience of my life, all while listening to The Little Mermaid soundtrack.

-Bizzouncing from rehersal with the force of a thousand winds and making it home JUST in time, and by just in time I mean ON THE NOSE, for Friends. Oh dear me.

Quick update on the seamonkeys...they have finally grown to resemble the happy, beautiful creatures depicted on the box. I think I win.

No comments: