Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Pneu.

I would love nothing more than a good old fashioned 90 minute delay tomorrow. Nothing more, nothing less. Just 90 minutes to get me out of a Psycho test that I have yet to study for.

Procrastinating is just what I do.

I have been spending oodles of time at school these days. It's fine though, because rehersals are fun, for the most part. Especially last night's Princess, when Bill and Fizzo stared at me in the creepiest and best way possible in their debut as the "audience" of my "story" and when David made me a swan out of a brittle, old, yet Kleen, Kleenex. I enjoy having people to read to. Especially when their names are Bill and Fizzo.

Did you know that paint can get moldy? I didn't. But now I do. It's no big deal when it does; you just stir in the mold and slather it on. Poster paint however, when it molds, takes on a positively vomit-inducing odor. Of course I have to innocently stick my nose in practically everything nasty at the pinnacle of its nastiness, so I died a little bit inside. But it's fine because I'm back.

Okay, so Prince Harry the Seamonkeys need to have their water oxygenated. For Lord's sake.

No comments: