Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Thousands of Pet Rocks have been euthanized.

Oh. Man.

This evening was spent in the Leominster High School cafeteria recruiting young hopefuls to the oh-so-wonderful DRAMA CLUB! Despite the oven-like conditions we endured, the evening was amusing and relatively sucessful. The freshmen as a whole are definately shrinking. I'm convinced that its a generational flaw, like peanut allergies in today's 6 year olds. I don't remember knowing ANYONE that was allergic to peanuts as a kid, and I certainly remember the seniors when I was a freshman being a whole lot bigger. Maybe in this case it's the lack of peanut butter crackers the freshmen are missing out on as children because of their allergies that's causing the demise of their physical stature. Food for thought.

I Love the 70's is a true inspiration. The upcoming Danielle Randall Out of the Blue Extravaganza, I Love tbe 90's is in the making. Samm and I are researching, and if any of you would like to be interviewed on such things as Tamogotchis, Beanie Babies, or Hanson, please let me know, It's going to be good.

Also, if you or someone you know knows if there are sparknotes for Barnaby Rudge, I would love to obtain them somehow. Especially since school starts in a week and I still have, oh, 300 pages of White Jacket left to read. Stunning.

Of course I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again, instead of White Jacket or Barnaby Rudge for that matter. I have my priorities.

No comments: