Wednesday, August 6, 2003

School's already exasperating.

I came back from today's Adventure In Babysitting to find *gasp* my school schedule lying on my counter. My brother told me that Samm had dropped it off, she was kind enough to pick it up for me while she was at LHS this morning! So I was excited to get this, and see if I got gym waivered and whatnot. Well, I read it and became so exasperated, the school was kind enough to give me classes that I have no desire to take!

Phys Ed., Senior: Mr. Vaillette---Okay, first of all I'm supposed to have gym waivered. Second of all, Mr. Vaillette is a creepy creepy man. There is no way I will stand for this.

Computer Apps 1: Mrs. Raymond---Why oh why don't all of my hours in a TV studio working on imovie count as applying myself to computers??

(Here's the real treat) Psychology: Mrs. Maynard---I expressed absolutely no interest in this class whatsoever. Why would I want to take both regular and AP Psych?? Especially since this full year course block is SUPPOSED to be reserved for Advanced TV Out of the Blue full year, so that I can take Morning Announcements full year. Oh the INCOMPETENCE!!

The rest of my classes, Advanced Math, Physics, AP Psych, AP Lit. amd Advanced TVs Out of the Blue and Announcements were all requested. However, my schedule is topped off with A STUDY. Why would I want to take a study when I need an english elective, i.e. SPEECH to graduate? What good will a study do for me?!

I'm making a godforsaken guidance appointment as soon as I wake up on August 11th, because something needs to be done about this. And if I don't get gym waivered, AP Bio here I come, I will not be subjected to useless sports playing under any circumstance.

Anyway. Last night Lizzy came back, we got some much needed ice cream and settled down to watch the Real World, which unfortunately was replaced with an Osbournes marathon. It's okay though, because thanks to this marathon we decided on our fallback career.

Are you all familiar with Tony, Ozzy's "chauffeur"? I put that in quotes because Tony does a lot more eating of the Osbourne's food and spending of the Osbourne's money than he does actual chauffering. We decided he is a celebrity leech, and if we can't achieve stardom ourselves, the next best thing is to mooch off of someone else's fame. All Tony has to do to keep his job is act as an interprateur for Ozzy, because the average American ear can barely understand a strong English accent, never mind one slurred with years of drug abuse, drive Ozzy around, and laugh at Ozzy's jokes, because nobody else does, because Tony's the only one who understands them.

Hopefully I'll be a news anchor on NBC so that I can hire my own leech. 

For those of you who watched Road Rules on Monday, you probably know what I'm about to say. Not only did Donell stay, but they replaced Cara with his female counterpart for Lord's sake. They might as well rename the show Road Rules: The Ghetto, because that's what it's turnd into. Argh.

Goals as of Now:

-Set my schedule straight for Ford's sake.
-Be on the Real World.
-Hire/Become a celebrity leech.
-Finish reading White Jacket so I can start not reading Barnaby Rudge.

No comments: