Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Drought.

I hate it when it's hot AND rainy. If it's going to be hot, give me some sun. Otherwise, just let the rain do it's thing and cool off the world.

I read in the newspaper today, and saw on the news last night that those animal activists are after Prince William for killing an antelope while on safari in Africa. First of all, if I were an antelope in Africa I would mount MYSELF over Prince William's fireplace. Honestly, eventually that antelope would have just been brutally ripped to shreds by some predator anyway, so what difference does it make? I really think that the PEDA people's ulterior motive is to rid the world of all animals, because the more they protest the more inclined everyone else is to buy the fur coats and shoot the antelopes just to spite them. Either they're really dumb or using some genius form of reverse psycology.

No comments: