Sunday, August 10, 2003

I have a typing handicap.

I just cut my finger on a RAZOR SHARP crabshell, and it is now bleeding profusely despite the band-aid I applied. Good thing it's not requiring of stitches because a) the idea of my skin being resewn together kind of makes me wheezy and b) I would hate to go into the ER and have to explain to about 30 people that the reason for my stitches was a stupid dead crab appendage.

I leave you all with this question, and I want honest answers:

Has anyone ever actually played Mousetrap, and by "play" I mean NOT just set up the mousetrap and make it trap mice? I'm interested, because as far as I know, nobody, including myself, has any clue how the game is "really" played. I don't know, setting up the trap was always game enough for me.

No comments: