Tuesday, November 22, 2005

World's Ugliest Dog Croaks.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051122121809990005&ncid=NWS00010000000001

He looks like Voldemort. Damn. 

I think my favorite part of living on the RIVERway is knowing how appropriately named my street is, for when it rains there are veritable RAPIDS, complete with current, that collect right in the crosswalk. I'm talking biblical, at least six inches deep. And the water is opaque, too, so God only knows what lies at the bottom

I can't wait to trudge through it on my way to class tonight. But it'll really be okay, because after class it's the T, and after the T it's the commuter rail, which will spit me out in LeomVegas, where it's Thanksgiving.

But before Thanksgiving I think RENT, my amigos, is due.

And Natale to boot. It's been awhile.

No comments: