Thursday, November 3, 2005

Tab and Laundry.

Here's a little secret...

Tab tastes just like Coke. 

For some reason I always associated Tab with anorexic girls holding their Tab in one hand and a cigarette in the other, standing out in the cold, leaning up against buildings.

I honestly don't know why.

I do know why I associate the smell of Dawn dishsoap with UMass. It's because I used to wash my hair and the dishes simultaneously, both with Dawn, both in the shower, because someone told me that ultra concentrated Dawn would wash out my "temporary" black hair dye faster. As you all know, it did nothing but make ME smell like Dawn and give me the best split ends of my life.

Yikes.

Every night this week there has LITERALLY been a jackhammer jackhammering outside our window. Given the absolute cartoon-ity of this situation, I think the only appropriate solution would be for Liz and me to gather our sticks of TNT and toss them out the window. You see it on tv all the time, but you NEVER expect to have a literal jackhammer outside your window all night long.

Bank time, then Star*Market to pick up supplies for a chocolate cream pie, then class, then The E.C., then who knows, but eventually The O.C., which I must find a way to tape.

No comments: