Tuesday, November 1, 2005

"I just made Elliott dizzy and now he can't walk!"- Natalie

November is going to be a bitchin' month. I just wish I knew where all of this time was running off to. Kind of ridiculous.

Make it count, I guess. 

...

Okay so Jen introduced me to the STAR floor's latest form of entertainment, IP Relay, which is a really lovely service available to the hard of hearing and deviant college students. Basically, you IM an operator someone's phone number and then they call WHOEVER you want them to call and you type your side of the conversation and they then relay what you type in the IM to whoever you're calling and type back their response. 

If Halo 2 Live Connect and The American Girl Premiere computer game had a child, it would be the IP Relay service. The idea is to make the operater say really uncomfortable things in their indifferent, monotone voice.

Obviously it's a ridiculous amount of fun.

Natalie and Eleanor made Shep's EXACTLY like they do at LHS, complete with boxed mashed potatoes and mysterious orange sprinkle spices. I think I'm off to have my second dinner.

This is probably when people start to gain weight, huh. I should watch out, since I cannot afford to buy a new wardrobe.

No comments: