Thursday, January 13, 2005

Reflect.

I feel as though my entries have become predictably depressing and stupid, dumb, lame, whatever. So let's toss things around a bit.

Does anyone else find it odd that the only way that Massachusetts feels it can reach out to it's pregnant teenagers is to have a group of racially mixed kids surround a bewildered mother and perform a rap about baby safe havens?

Michael Jackson should probably just retreat into Neverland with his animals and his rides and stop making public appearances. He's scary and there is no need. He can leave the 80's music here though. And that Free Willy song, I guess, because as much as I am irritated by movies featuring a kid and their best animal pal, Free Willy really does tug at the heartstrings. I think it's because the kid was a roughian. I always felt bad for his foster parents.

Chocolate is definitely better in color. I wish I had that 3 pound bag of Christmas peanut M&Ms right now. I also wish Ian hadn't eaten the entire quart of Special Edition Edy's Peppermint ice cream, and the entire pint of Hagaan Daz Pineapple Coconut, and the box of Hood orange sherbet. I don't know why I included the offical titles of the frozen delights which I lack.

There are really a very lot of television stations. And an even larger lot of people like me, who think about things like the availability of television stations.

I am freaking box of nitroglycerin like in Crash Bandicoot. There was a time when I was obsessed with Crash Bandicoot, I will not lie. The Sims and I also had a fabulous relationship, once upon a time.

All you need is love. I never really believed that before, but all of a sudden it's completely true. Everyone just needs to be loved, and then everything else will just fall into place.

No comments: