Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Crime pays.

Apparently no amount of snow will prevent me from going to my first American Government and Politics lecture in roughly an hour.

For some reason fighting a blizzid to get to the Gershwin is way more appealing than fighting one to get to a lecture. On government. And politics.

Yesterday I had delicious chicken and potatoes and corn and cornBREAD. Now all that remains is 1/4 of a chicken carcass which has frozen in the refridgerator, which is on at max power to try and refreeze the ice cream. It's not working.

I wish The Sims were here.

I just got a letter containing a Plaza Suite article and my Secret Santa name which was sent by my mother in early December. Wow. Good thing it wasn't a kidney or something.

There has been a new hall light installed right outside my room. It creates a heavenly glow that only surrounds my room and the one across the hall.

It's Australia day. Says Luke.

No comments: