Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Charlotte.


Well now it's official.

...

I'm losing my mind and the small amount of ambition that I have left. There is a reason why most people only do this application beastliness once. But c'est la vie. Or rather, c'est MA vie.

My right knee is being overly dramatic. Jell-O Sing and Dance Party 2005 is apparently just now taking its toll. I have tied a bag of ice which is now cold water around said joint using a lovely pink ribbon. This makes me classy and cancels out the bulky Smartwool/Pajama/Elderly Bathrobe ensemble that I have going on at the moment.

I have a total of 57 class days this semester. That's a little less than 2 months, total. I hope beyond all reason that they'll pay off in the long run, and maybe next year will be actual.

I should probably go shower and get on with today.

P.S. Please tell me that I was not the only one who saw the blonde schizophrenic on American Idol last night. I think I only really like that show when they have the horrid auditions.

No comments: