Monday, January 10, 2005

It says Outgoing Message.

I'm in love with this break. Seriously.

Last night I saw an E! True Hollywood Story on Young Royalty. Apparantly others have begun to realize what a catch Prince Harry is. I may have to move on to Prince Andrea of Monaco, who is also a stud, even though he is named after Ms. M. 

I went to an antique/random crap store today with my mom and Grandmaman. Unfortunately for me, it seems as though those garbage bags full of Beanie Babies in my attic will not fetch the millions I hoped they would.

Natale and Kristina and Alison came to play before their respective 6:00 engagements. We watched I Am Sam. Or at least the necessary scenes. I just remembered that we skipped the answering machine part. Rats.

I wish I could freeze everything exactly the way it is right this second, and keep it that way for awhile. Or maybe if I'm wishing for stuff, I'd freeze June and July and August and keep them for a couple of years.

And now it's time for ice cream, which, besides being delicious, also reminds us that it's impossible for anything to stay frozen forever, and if you want to keep eating, well then you just have to keep going back to the freezer for more.

...Maybe someday my metaphors will make sense.

No comments: