Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Let the cuticle chewing begin.

Since I was sitting here, not writing a Psycho essay and waiting for my frozen beef stew to clunk out of its tupperware and into a pot so that I can heat it up and eat it, I thought, why not update?

So here I am.

Every time I eat beef stew I think of Meaghan Garrahan. And Tuesday jazz class. And across-the-floor-stopping-mad-dashes-into Kidzworld. Oh man, some things I'll never forget: Mansuits, Turret's-Shelby, and ice cream/ D'Angelo/ Venient breaks.

About a year ago, I was wearing that beautiful carpet bag of a mansuit and dancing like a fool. Those were the days.

I want Ten Little Indians back.

I'm starting to get stressed over Boston Globe now...I wish I could just audtion and get it over with, because that's the part I hate, and right now all I want is to be IN that play. I want to have stuff to do after school again, besides homework, but who does that anyway?

Pashaw. I really believe that everything happens for a reason, so this, like other things, is a matter of whatever happens happens. All I can do is cross my fingers.

My dog is real dumb. It's freezing and raining, and he's banging on the door to come in, so I open it, but when this happens, he runs away and makes me stand in the door, letting the cold air and wetness in, for about 5 minutes while he stares at me and ponders coming in or not. So I close the door, only to have the whole process be repeated. Some sort of canine ding-dong ditch. Come on, Milo, let's think: Sit in the rain...or come into a nice warm house...apparantly the Golden Retriever mentality is sit in the rain with a pathetic look on your face.

Someone's charming. And that's all I have to say before I finish this entry with a nice SURVEY...

A-Act your age: Usually...I don't take myself too seriously though, thank God.

B-Best Friend: You all know who you are. Yes, YOU.

C-Chore you hate: Vacuuming. I really really hate vacuuming.

D-Dad's name: Mark

E-Essential daily item: Eccinacea to prevent any type of illness...you scoff, but it's working!

F-Favorite actress/actor: Audrey Hepburn, Mel Gibson

G-Gold or silver: Silver

H-Hometown: Leominster, Massachusetts

I-Instrument you play: The lovely VIOLIN (Crucible anyone?)

J-Job Title: Student and Regular Childcare Provider (That's what I put on my college apps)

K-Kids: They can be cute, some more than others

L-Living arrangements: My house with my parents and my brother and my sister

M-Mom's name: Michelle

N-Number of pets: Milo the Georgian Golden Retriever who plays idiodic mind games and Zoe the vicious calico with murder in her eyes.

O-Overnight hospital stays: Zero

P-Phobia: Insects, snakes, spiders

Q-Quote: "Two things stand like stone, kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own."-Princess Diana

R-Religious affiliation: Catholic

S-Siblings: Ian, 15, and Adrienne, 11

T-Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 6:00, but I don't roll out of bed until Mike Wankam of the WB 56 tells me the weather for Kiss 108. So usually between 6:09-6:11

U-Unique habit: I can scream really loud and do random things in front of people without getting humiliated...that's probably just a lack of certain nececarry inhibitions

V-Vegetables you refuse to eat: Brussels Sprouts...I've actually never had them, but since my dad despises them, they've never been cooked in my house...so maybe it's not so much a refusal as it is a lack of option

W-Worst habit: I chew my thumbs and can sometimes be boisterous...I also hate to admit it, but I just dont' care about things sometimes

X-X-rays you have had: Six billion. I had braces. My parents are dentally-employed. They do it for fun sometimes, I swear.

Y-Yummy food you make: Oh, banana chocolate chip pancakes, cinnamon/apple/cream chees tortilla roll ups, fondant cakes, cupcakes, bruschetta...basically all Samm and I did all summer was concoct.

Z-Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

No comments: