Wednesday, October 29, 2003

ARE YOU OKAY?!

This has been such a light week...for some reason there is really no necessary homework to be done.

And I just jixed myself.

Not having rehearsals this week has been bonkers. I'm actually looking foward to a speedlinethru tomorrow, and especially to performances Friday and Saturday...but by no means do I want this to be over. Before I get feh-clempt, let me just tell you to come see Ten Little Indians on Friday and or Saturday night at 8:00. I don't care if you've seen it already.

After school today Hatale and I kidnapped Jess Levasseur again and wrapped 2 directers gifts we bought yesterday when we kidnapped her the first time. Then we went to Panera and the movies. Scary Movie 3= Somewhat Dumb, but funny nonetheless.

Fahts. I have a dilemma, and let me tell you I hate dilemmas, especially these types of dilemmas. Let me just say dilemma one more time, because it's starting to look really weird. Dilemma. Dilema. Crap. Now I don't know if it's 1 "m" or 2. Whatever.

I need a Plan. A muahaha evil laugh devious lets-sit-back-and-watch-it-work type of Plan.

Why is it that all good things have to come to an end so soon?

Why is it that other kinds of good things take so long to work out?

Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: