Tuesday, September 2, 2003

Back to school.

Surprisingly, today went by relatively fast. I think the whole return to the regularly schedueled day makes a huge difference. It was also a little freaky, because I keep reminding myself that before I know it, this will all be over, and it'll all just disappear in to a bunch of fast paced days. Weird.

Labor day weekend was fun, Monday morning Samm and I woke up, after not reading, and did our morning exercises: 25 fluffs of the featherbed and 25 more of the duvet. Quite the cardiovascular activity, I assure you. After all those calories had been worked off, Kerri, Natale, Samm and I went to Bickfids for some pancakes and homefries, it was great, let me tell you even greater when you're supposed to be reading Barnaby Rudge but instead are sitting in a cheesy restaurant enviornment with a waitress named Yzma and some onions upon request.

Today was successful as well, I succeeded in getting gym waivered and my next goal is to get my Independent Study approved so that I can start working on I Love the 90's. Also, NORDEX WAS DOWN today at school, which, by the way, is not the life saving, all important "savior of death" that the administration makes it sound like when they announce it's fall over the intercom, but rather is simply the attendance and schedule making program on the computers. Anyway, because of this issue, we did NOT have our much anticipated summer reading quiz, which was great.

Tomato soup and Premiums are awesome. Any time of the day. 

Great.

No comments: