Saturday, September 13, 2003

Lessons.

I've learned that you can't ever say hello enough times.

I've learned that there's no such thing as too many "I love you"'s.

I've learned that family and friends are the most important thing in the world.

I've learned that life's too short and too unpredictable to be mean to people.

I've learned that you can never be too nice, because it really does matter to people.

I've learned that listening is the best possible thing.

I've learned that there's no time in life to be judgemental.

I've learned that life really is a gift that shouldn't be wasted.

I have learned all this and more in the past 48 hours. 

Everyone that you meet in your life you meet for a reason. I genuinely appreciate and adore my family and my friends.

I wish I'd said hello.

No comments: