Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Regular.

Of course I'm not supposed to be writing an AP Psych paper right now.

I realized that I mostly write in this thing when I'm supposed to be doing something else. That's interesting. This is really just a ploy to distract college-bound procrastinators, I see how it is.

Today was great. I actually went home after school for the first time in about 3 weeks. Freaky.

So I get home from school today, and am home for about an hour when Samm and Natale come on down, ready to go to the library to research for this psych paper I'm supposed to be doing. Of course we didn't go right away.

Oh no.

We had to eat 1/2 a pint of Oatmeal Cookie Crunch, some Reese's peanut butter cups, and the like. Mmmm.

After which we headed to the library, where we did NO research whatsoever but I did manage to take out some random books, including the actual version of...Ten Little Indians! Yee haw. And then I committed forgery by having to pretend to be my mother; as I was using her library card and lo and behold, there were overdue books on. Of course I had to forge her signature and sign for them. Why would I be able to hand over the card, no questions asked, like a normal person?

Because I'm not a normal person and entertaining things happen to me. I'm used to it. 

No comments: