Friday, September 19, 2003

Nothing comes from nothing.

This week has been, by far, one of the most difficult of my life. I'm grateful for many things, not the least of which being that this week at school has come to a close; Monday feels like a thousand years ago. Maybe it was.

I know one thing is for certain; I have the best friends in the world. Between the ones that I've grown up with, to those from elementary school, to those who I've known for just a short time (but feel like I've never NOT known)...I am a lucky girl. And one thing I'm grateful for is that through all of this I have been fortunate enough to have these wonderful people. I don't know what I did to deserve this; but to quote the Sound of Music: 

"I must have done something good."

This afternoon was spent constructing crowns out of wire star garlands, silk roses, and ribbon. It was very fun, not to mention theraputic. So now the drama club has 20 crowns to sell at $3.00 each. Not bad at all.

Okay, I Love the 90's is back in full swing starting next Wednesday after school. I need to throw myself into activities and fill my afternoons with interviewing, rehersals, and maybe even a little homework here and there.

Does anyone recall the African bee invasion of 1990?

No comments: