Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's just.

One of the most significant things I've learned out here is how important it is to believe in the people I care about and whatever it is that they aspire to; to be as supportive as possible when possible.

I learned this as a result of realizing how much I depend on others' belief in me. Not in the sense that I'm completely filled with self doubt but because I know how positively affirmations from people I respect affect my point of view, and if there's anything to believe in out here, it's the people who make your otherwise numbing days bearable. 

I can't tell whether the fact that I've noticed myself seeing things minus the rosy glow of optimism is a problem or not. 

1 comment:

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. said...

I believe in you. And I love love LOVE you. And miss you. To DEAF.