Monday, February 16, 2009

Riz.

Why It Is Nice To Have Girl Bros

Liz gets ready to leave for work while I remain on the couch wearing glasses and my wolf sweatshirt, celebrating the fact that it's 11:30 AM on Monday and I'm not at work. She indicates the tea dregs, half-eaten walnut cinnamon roll and stack of DVDs on the coffee table.

Liz
What are you doing today? A lot of this?

Me
Most likely. I might shower or do laundry. 
I feel like I'm starting to smell like this
wolf sweatshirt, or vice versa.

Liz
Yeah. You don't look good. 

Me
Thank you for noticing.


Also...

I Have Engaged Couple Friends

So I can finally talk about this, thank God. Natale and Ray are really setting the bar ridiculously high in terms of my future, peer People Who Are Perfect For One Another And Decide To Get Engaged group. Bon chance to whoever of you decides to try and follow this act. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO BE ON YOU.

Anonymous said...

PPPPPLEEEASE WAIT FOR ME TO HAVE THE MOST FUN! IT'S BAD ENOUGH I'M STUCK IN LEOM, BUT IF Y'ALLS START HANGING OUT WITH KIM KARDASHIAN AND HAVING SLEEPOVERS I'M AM GOING TO BE TOTALLY PISSED.