Monday, September 4, 2006

The pouring rain is no place for a bicycle ride.

I'm just online.

FINALLY ABLE TO BE ONLINE IN THIS NEW APARTMENT.

AND I can watch television. Love it.

So we moved in this past weekend and it was a little hairy in the beginning, but things are shaping up to be quite lovely, indeed. Once my moving bins are back in Leominster and not in our living room, and once the empty boxes in the kitchen have been disposed of, and once the painters come to eliminate the random red wall that the previous tenents felt was necessary, this apartment will really look par. I'm excited. And there are gas lanterns and brick sidewalks and Whole Foods and Coldstone and I'm just really loving this Beacon Hill business. I just hope I don't die trying to walk down the incline in the winter. Perhaps I'll get a sled.

Fast Forward/Rewind is making me forget that I have classes in a week. I should probably purchase some books.

I hate how when I don't have to wake up early in the morning, I get all riled up and stay awake forever instead of catching up on sleep. It doesn't make sense. I'm going to schleep.

Buenos noches, says Juanes.

Bon nuit, says Eleanor, who gets to live in Paris now, lucky CANARD.

No comments: