Friday, October 21, 2005

Sweather Weather.

This was a good afternoon for a pumpkin festival, foliage, strolling and package shooting in the Common, carmel apple cider (which is really just hot apple juice with flavor syrups, but still delicious), bookstores, banking, warm sun and cold breezes, and hoping that there'll be at least a few more days like this one.

Tomorrow is a good night for Cinderella, which is guarenteed to make me wish, once again, that I was a ballerina. Because ballerinas are beautiful.

Now is a good time to take the ol' grocery cart down to Star*Market and fill her up with fancy Dr. Pepper and other necessities, like toilet paper.

HOW ELSE COULD TITANIC POSSIBLY END? I'm itching to know.

I don't know why this is, but I feel more guilty about not taking advantage of gorgeous days here than I do anywhere else.

"It's just like autumn in New York, except it's autumn in BOSTON!"

And I really love it.


---------------------------------------

P.S. Tonight on the way to fondue, our cabbie informed us that we were riding in the very same car that he picked up none other than LEO AND GISELE in less than a month ago. I have confirmed that Mr. DiCaprio is a genuine class act, who signs autographs for cab drivers' nieces and initiates hand shakes with said cab drivers. I also know for a fact that Leo has soft hands and is basically a class act. 
So...I have shared a cab with Leo. God. I feel so blessed.

Also, the cab driver was pretty bitchin' in general and reminded me of Mr. Lew. He was in several off-broadway plays and an extra in movies, including Jaws, but he's not one of the extras that had a line and gets a check in the mail every time the movie sells a DVD or is on TV. 

I hope he doesn't clean his back seats on a regular basis. That way, there is a chance that maybe a hair or some particles from Leo's pants are now...on MY pants.

I realize that this makes me a freak, but I think I'm okay with it.

No comments: