Thursday, October 6, 2005

Bet the store!

Ohh God, I'm supposed to be editing a rough draft to turn into a final paper to be handed in at 6:00.

I forgot how much I love downloading music, but I do. I now love A Light in the Piazza and Sutton Foster in Little Women. 

For some reason, Little Women always makes me ferklempt, no matter what. It's coming to Boston sometime this season, and I'd like to go see it, along with Spamalot, which I have also come to enjoy thoroughly, in an Avenue Q sort of way, and obviously Wicked because one can never see that enough.

Adrienne's 13th birthday today, and her party/parties this weekend can only mean one thing: moonwalks. That girl loves freaking moonwalks. Still, she's so much cooler than I was when I was her age.

Natalie's 20th is tomorrow, oh mah gawd. 20 is just ridiculous. CODSWALLOP, for lack of a better word.

Note to Kristina: Mara Wilson goes to NYU for acting, not film. I was mistaken. I looked it up on her offical website, and apparantly there was some SICK RUMOR going around that she had DIED in 2000. Imagine being so under the radar in Hollywood that people think you are dead.

Tonight I get to begin my duties as a continuity superviser for The E.C. And then my week is over until Wednesday.

Cheerio.

No comments: