Monday, October 10, 2005

Fashionably sensitive.

Last night I slept in my sister's bed, because although she still refers to it as "Danielle's room", she's pretty much seized it as her own, marking her territory with a metropolis of plastic Playmobil houses, castles, space stations, and forts.

Anyway. She barely ever slept her bed, even when I was around, which was probably for the best, seeing as when I slept in it last night, I woke up with a terrible itchy rash all over myself. 

And now, twelve hours later, it has become progressively worse. What is it????? Fleas? Bedbugs? Detergent? 

I wonder how anyone learned about their classmates before the Facebook was invented. Yeah, I'm really not so good at this. Maybe I'll get better.

My parents are going to Disney World this weekend. They're funny parents. It's a crying shame they won't get to encounter Natale as a character. I was hoping to have them get his autograph for me.

I purchased several good movies today, INCLUDING The Flight of the Navigator!!! SO EXCITING!

Maybe I should go and stew in oatmeal or something. Doesn't that stop itching? 

Or maybe I should just get drunk and take a Benadryl, says Dr. Liz.

No comments: