Saturday, October 1, 2005

Rent rent rent.

I just have to note that today is October 1st.

And our landlord was supposed to come and collect the rent today.

But he didn't.

And I'm kind of devastated, because I was so looking foward to blasting the title track of the Rent soundtrack and dancing around like an angsty bohemian. 

How fun would that be. 

"Tell the folks at home, what you're doing RANDY!" Ahahahaaaha, get it??

Yeah. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

It is also pure pure pure conicidence, but I put my Smartwool socks on this morning without even remembering that it was October 1st. I always subconsciously start wearing Smartwool at the beginning of October. Oh, woolly warm goodness.

I bet not everyone gets to share a brain. I'm lucky.

And on that note, I think I'm done here.

No comments: