Friday, July 29, 2005

You sound like a good kisser.

I must say that lately I've been having myself a lovely time.

The Scarlett Johannson marathon continued today with The Horse Whisperer, after recent viewings of The Island, Girl With a Pearl Earring, Ghost World, and In Good Company. All of which, by the way, were enjoyable, despite the fact that In Good Company succeeded in shattering every last one of Kristina's and my romatic comedy expectations. But it's cool.

Kristina, Regina, and I also spent some quality time this afternoon reminscing about extra curricular activities of yore, back when I was a sword swallower in the circus, Kristina was a war hero, and Regina was an equestrian. We also completely abused Ian's Halo 2 online communcation microphone device, made about a gazillion friends from all over the world, and then attempted to assasinate them. Fantastic.

And then we went Into the Woods, where I was completely impressed by both Sondheim, the production and the cast, especially David and Leeann, who were magnificent, as always. Bernadette Peters was also there to reprise her role as The Witch, or half a witch, as Leeann was the other half...get it? No? I don't care. I hope I can be in shows again.

In six months I'll be 20. Considering the content of this entry, you're probably completely floored by this fact.

Karma can be an evil wench, made all the more terrible when you recognize the fact that you deserve it and it not only comes around, it comes around with a hurricane force and sometimes makes it hard to stand straight...so I really miss Natale.

love.

No comments: