Tuesday, July 12, 2005

She washes her face in Evian water.

And so I'm back.

Nantucket is refreshing because it is infested with well dressed people and attractive boys and skinny mirrors and a general Euro aura. Celebrities too, Mark Wahlberg, Christie Brinkley, and Ally Hilfiger, if one considers her famous. 

Summer is refreshing too, because the past few days have been infested with beautiful friends and free movies and Veronica & Co. and ice cream and maniacal laughter and chicken dinners for three.

I now have classes to go to in the fall, which is approaching at a frighteningly rapid pace. One thing I've noticed is that time flies period, even when you're not having fun, but it positively dissolves when you are. So lately I've been concentrating on not letting it slip through my fingers before I get the chance to really appreciate, because I have a feeling that now is when things really get going. My Van Gough-esque "Black Period" is now a thing of the past, thank Christ. It's time to start painting in color again. I'm kind of pissed off that I ever stopped.

I'm on call in the morning, and am reuniting with Linens N Things at five. Best be heading off.

No comments: