Friday, February 4, 2005

Uncertaintea.

Skiing this weekend. And not Hurlyburly callbacks, but it was a fun offer. Restoring, if you will.

Superbowl, too, evidentally. I for one hope the Patriots win. I can't help but feel as though they have already won "The Game" simply by having Tom Brady on their team. It's been said before, and I will say it again. He should probably try to be more attractive and better at football.

I hate this limbo that I just sort of exist in, bouncing around without a sense of actual belonging anywhere. Neither here nor there.

And I wish that I knew for sure that it will end, and that I'll be able to really start whatever it is I'm trying to do. 

Because this is starting to get older every single day. And I really can't afford to fail. 

But I guess you learn to take life as it comes at you. And make each day count. 

I'm such a tool.

No comments: