Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Dream on.

We've got kind of a junky reoccuring theme going on here.

Scares me just a little, because there's no definite end in sight.

I've learned My Lesson, okay??

Apparantly it's going to snow enough over the next few days to possibly end the world.

In The Day After Tomorrow there actually was another ice age and Dennis Quaid just laughed in the face of it, strapped on his snow shoes, and hiked from Washington D.C. to New York IN THE ICE AGE to fetch Jake Gyllenhaal.

I'm so lazy it revolts me. Why I just can't sit down and do all of the hyper-important things I have to do is beyond me. I know they're crucial. And yet somehow I manage wasting my life going back and forth between e-mail, blogs, and the damn Facebook.

At least I don't have amoebic dysentary. Or scabies. Or genital warts. 

Ick. 

I'm going to give up ice cream for Lent, which is something I have never done before, ever. On the off chance I make it, it'll be interesting to see what happens when I stop eating pints of ice cream. Maybe I'll morph into Audrey Hepburn, which could only help me in the long run.

I would give up sex with my overly attractive, witty, and existant boyfriend, but I really don't think I could make it. 

Oh man, I am just TOO MUCH.

No comments: