Wednesday, February 2, 2005

I'm quiet.

You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

There was a time when I wished my name was Aurora, because I thought Danielle was just much too masculine. I think I was maybe three.

Milanos are not just an afternoon cookie, contrary to popular belief. They are a "distinctive" breakfast, lunch, and dinner delicacy.

Grapefruit juice and toothpaste do not mix.

Just to clue you in, when I was just typing "juice" I started to type "joose". Hm.

I have to complete a "First Draft" of a "Paper". There is a reason why I've never done "First Drafts" before. They are lame. I for one enjoy a little risk in the paper passing in process.

Get a picture of that.

No comments: