Friday, December 3, 2004

Riding in cars with trees.



You Are From the Sun



Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.
Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!




Well, that's encouraging.

My shoulders, neck, and armpits heart from hauling lighting pipes yesterday. That's right. My armpits. I think I sprained them.

Yesterday I got two adorable little live fir trees for A Midsummer Night's dream. They are props and are currently residing in the dorm until tomorrow. I wish I could decorate them because I need an outlet for my manic need for all things Christmas.

It's weird not being home in the middle of Christmas music and decorations and cookies and wrapping...16 Days. 

I am so so so so ready.

Samm and I are compiling an entire CD of different versions of O Holy Night, feautring N*Sync and the Great Celine Dion. But you know, I'm really looking foward to a LIVE rendition...

JUST! HEAR! THOSE! sleighbellsringalingjingjingjinalingtooo
ooo

No comments: