Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cheer up, sleepy Jean.

If I were Joey on Dawson's Creek, this LJ would be a very very different kind of read.

Season Three, I will never get over you.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

I don't care.



JOEY: I think I'm in love with you.
PACEY: You think you are, or you know?
JOEY: I know it. I've know it since the moment we kissed, and maybe even before that. And as scary as it is, I don't want to deny it anymore. I don't want to run from it or let it run from me. 
PACEY: So what are we going to do here?
JOEY: I'm still not gonna ask you to stay. 
PACEY: I see... 
JOEY: Because I want to go with you.
PACEY: Wait a second... are you crazy?
JOEY: I want to stop standing still. I want to go forward. I want to go with you, Pacey.
PACEY: What about Bessie and the B&B -- they need you.
JOEY: Not as much as I need you.

No comments: