Monday, December 6, 2004

Numero Uno.

Leo is on Oprah right now.

I can barely stand it. What a class act.

So I just found out that BINGO has been cancelled for the night, due to this blizzard. Damn.

So. Now what?

I have a small tub of Nutella which I have been eating with Saltines. This is delicious. Two tablespoons of Nutella has 200 calories. I don't want to talk about it.

I need to do some work. By some I mean a lot. Five more days of classes, then two of reading, one of finals, three of home, one of one last final, oodles more for Christmas break, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Bah.

Shrek 2 is on again. This is still fun. FREAK OUT!!!

Sometimes I wish I were reckless. I wish I could be more party girl than quiet, and I wish I hadn't run so fast so soon. But I'm not, and I did, so now it is time to wait for my next chance. Pissah.

It's too bad that all of you aren't as exciting as I am. Sorry.

No comments: