Tuesday, December 7, 2004

"Ooh you have mediums? Sexual."

Tonight I had to go to rehersal for a bunch of hours.

I baby-sat for a table of inanimate objects.

I taped my face and made Spock ears, in tribute to two special redheads.

I realized, once again, that I don't understand Shakespeare's jokes. But the fairies are pretty, anyway.

I ate some pumpkin seeds and crispy M&Ms and drank some grapefruit juice and now my tongue is bone dry and slightly numb from the insane amount of salt on the seeds. So pretty.

I absolutely adore freezing rain. Nothing warms the heart like a useless umbrella and soaked through sheepskin and down.

Yesterday my horoscope informed me that I looked like a Neanderthal on a bad day. Today it told me my room was a stinkhole. 

My room IS a stinkhole. No more Hawaiian breeze, I'll tell you what. It smells like ramen-y styrofoam and dust and lord knows what else. 

I'm spent and tired and ridiculous and just very, very done.

No comments: