Monday, December 8, 2003

To Hufflepuff with your sorry ass!

Before I talk about my astounding discovery, let me give you some background.

Next year, LHS is going to be changing its schedule. Instead of having the normal 6 out of 7 period day that we all know and love, the school is going to be *TRANSOFRMED* into several "magnet" type schools within the school. Kind of like a Liberal Arts college. Or a trade school. I'm going to go with glorified, prepare yourself for the future trade school. 

So today in Psycho, Rinho was describing the different areas of education as "Houses". Okay kids. Here's your question.

WHAT OTHER SCHOOL IS SEPARATED BY HOUSES?

So obviously this is all just a clever fascade that hides the fact that Leominster High School is no ordinary high school. Next year, my friends, it is turning into HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

I'm just very sorry that I won't be around to experience it.

NoahB4Me826 [3:20 PM]: i wish I was going to LHS next year! 
NoahB4Me826 [3:20 PM]: i would milk this for all it's worth 
NoahB4Me826 [3:20 PM]: make sure ian gets into gryffindor 

Today was a great day, in case you didn't already figure that out. Had a great guidance appointment to send away college applications, drew some great animals in English, had a great lack of math class, and I get to look foward to great fun at rehersal.

Oh man. I'm such a nerd. But I find this SO FUNNY.

No comments: