Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Road Rules Casting Directors have the best senses of humor.

I came to this conclusion during last night's Road Rules. They have to be the most crafty people on the planet to pick a 300 pound man to be on a show involving physical activity and hanging from various thin bungee cords and ropes. I can only imagine what was going through their heads while wacthing Donell's application video. They're a bunch of crazy sick geniuses to have picked him. That was risky, I bet it was to prove that MTV still hasn't lost its edge. Kudos to them.

I want to be a Casting Director. Almsot as much as I want to be on the Real World.

I also want to find that godforsaken eiffel tower tank top. Yes, I'm still looking for it. Where oh where could it possibly be?! I'll probably find it in January.

Today's my half birthday. I should eat some cake.

Have a good night everyone, and try to remember not to run with scissors.

No comments: