Sunday, August 20, 2006

Someone call the girl police.

My last Sunday at LnT, kicking off my last week until moving back to le city.

Sad.

Except not really. Today's Sunday Coupon Recipients weren't AS maniacal as I've known them to be in the past, so that was great, I sold the same highly phallic double spoonrest to two separate people before Kristina's shift started, so I had to chuckle quietly to myself instead of having someone to share the hilarity with. Then I got called into the office so that I could verify my price overrides to Jill the Manager, which was a relief because I was originally worried that she was going to call me on giving my employee discount-which is supposedly not to be shared with anyone who does not claim me on their tax returns as a dependant-to everyone and their mom. 

But then I remembered that I work at Linens N Things.

Anyway, so I'm pretty excited about my new apartment and learning my way around Beacon Hill and starting my producing job for Fast Foward Rewind, and receiving the complimentary Crew T-Shirt for Fast Foward Rewind, and for my classes and for fun to come, etc. etc.

I'm also pleased to note that I have found a goof in Titanic that, as far as I know, has been overlooked even by IMDB. You all are dying to know. I'll share.

Okay, so during the illustrious Portrait Scene, I have always been way distracted by Rose's nakedness and otherwise caught up in the moment, so much so that I never noticed that the lovely, firelike glow that lights the scene is created by a large, square, halogen lamp placed directly in Rose's fireplace.

I really love it.

No comments: