Sunday, February 19, 2006

How was your day?

Okay, I'm just really beside myself, because some dear friends/brothers of mine have been in London for a little over 24 hours, give or take the time change, and wouldn't you know, the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards are on today. 

Fancy that.
So...

Jude Law now knows that my brother loves him.
Kristina heard the fetal heartbeat of Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz's unborn child.
And everyone has footage of well, EVERYONE who is ANYONE in Hollywood right now.

The best part is, I'm not even exaggerating. Heath and Jake where there too, HEATH AND JAKE. And Steven. Spielberg. Don't even get me started. I guess I should be thankful for the stroke I have avoided by not experiencing this firsthand..

OHHHHH TO BE IN LONDON!!

I guess I'll just continue hanging out in my house with my lovely parents and watching Pirates of the Carribbean, which really is such an excellent movie because pirates are the coolest. Second only to a red carpet award show experience, of course.

No comments: