Sunday, February 12, 2006

Do the damn thing

Have you ever wondered if there's anything more to life than being really, ridiculously good looking?

So there was a blizzard and the city crapped out, including Coldstone, so there was nothing left to do but make Liz look glamorous.

I think I can now officially consider myself an artist.

I feel really excellent about the things I have done in the last 48 hours, including but not limited to:

-Eating 12 pounds of Chinese food...twice.
-Watching The Talented Mr. Ripley, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Armageddon, Flight Plan, Ten Things I Hate About You, Zoolander, tons of VH1 and even a little Phantom Gourmet.
-Making and completely consuming a 13x9 inch pan of chocolate chip cookie bars and a couple of half gallons of ice cream.

So I feel really great about this. I hope I don't gain 40 pounds, I should probably get off the T at Park Street this week.

No comments: