Saturday, January 7, 2006

Theresa toasts a bagel.

Ever think about what your E! True Hollywood Story would be like? Naturally I always do, mainly because I love E! True Hollywood Stories and the concept of being famous. Mine would be pretty cool. There'd be a grainy, sepia-toned shot of the exterior of Linens N Things for one, maybe another of a "Welcome to Leominster" sign (because there are like fifteen of those). Then they'd interview some distant member of my family or a really random friend that I haven't spoken to in years, anyone ready to just DIVULGE in my life's secrets, like that random aunt of the Hiltons that loves talking about Paris and Nicole, or Lindsay Lohan's one time friend with a massive nosering who is probably not allowed to hang out with Lindsay anymore, so she just jumped at the opportunity to be interviewed for E!THS. Heh. I wonder which of my friends would do that...

This is Clint Eastwood's mom, Ruth. She was born in 1909. Clint Eastwood was 11 pounds when he was born.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/oscars/76th_annual_academy_awards_arrivals_photos/clint_eastwood/oscars4.jpg

No comments: