Sunday, January 15, 2006

Daddy, why won't Shakira wrestle an alligator?

I don't know what it is about weird weather weekends spent watching movies and consuming massive amounts of football food, but sometimes you just need them. 

Natale is back in Florida, which is very sad, but at least he took a commemerative shot of vegetable dip with my mom before he departed. Ohhh love him.

And now for the highlights:

1. Kristina slumbered here because her parents are totally inSpain. We spent a lot of time in the Hatch, committed to E! because the TV in there has no remote because it was born before those were invented. Scarlett hosted SNL and was amazing.

2. Saw Munich, which was about thirty hours long, but at least I won the Game. Camera B operator was definitely named Danielle. The Game is when you watch all of the credits of a movie to see if anyone has same name as you, nicknames do not count. If they did, I'd win every time, because apparantly there is some quota that needs to be filled in Hollywood where you NEED a person named Randy on the project. Natale, I know you're being a creep and sneakily reading this, so if you want me to give you a list of some movies you should watch if YOU want a chance in hell of winning, let me know. I used IMDB to cheat a little.

3. This morning we made banana pancakes and pretended that it was the weekend. Didn't have to pretend too hard, but make believe is always fun.


Back to Boston tomorrow and GOLDEN GLOBES!!

No comments: