Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I caught an uncatchable fish.

In my Plagues class today it occured to me that my life may be in danger. And it's not cholera I'm worried about.

It's a MAN. He's about 50 and wears cowboy boots and a moustache and has a certain twang that could either be mid South or just hickey Western Massachusetts. And no matter where I sit, he always sits in front of me.

I absolutely believe him to be a serial killer. 

So I guess we'll see. But you heard it here first.

I practically dove willingly into a Very Deep Puddle today and positively soaked my left mesh Puma clad sneaker. I also had damp gloves and a blown out paisley umbrella. The picture of dishevlement.

But it's great because this afternoon was practically bathing suit weather and my writing professer had a SPECTACULAR ensemble (Brown, mid thigh length crushed velvet turtleneck dress under a brown blazer with ostentatious gold buttons, knee length brown boots, gold ornerments dangling from her ears and a gold flossy necklace) which I witnessed at 9:30 this morning when she peeled off her black fur coat and haven't stopped giggling since.

Plus it's already Tuesday which is basically Wednesday which is basically Friday.

Spring into Spring, my friends. Spring. Into. Spring.

No comments: