Thursday, September 23, 2004

"Love is like a pigeon crapping on my heart."

I feel as though an update is necessary, although there is quite nothing to share.

I don't think I've ever been this lethargic while getting so much exercise in my life. I don't get it.

There was a flier shoved under the door today that advertised some frat's "Player Hater's Ball" featuring "Pimps and Hoes". 

I don't quite know how to respond, if a response is even necessary.

I spent the better part of 18 years housing an indifferent attitude towards video games. Now, however, Star Ocean is constantly in the back of my mind and N64 is at my fingertips and I don't even want to talk about The Sims 2 or how awesome I think that must be.

Extracurriculars sure were fun.

Dreams are weird. Especially when they feel real.

I think it's appropriate to eat now.

No comments: