Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hey, where's the cream filling?

So this weekend was a beautiful thing.

The girls in Grayson now know that Samm and I are not always quiet, but that we are sometimes party girls at the same time.

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time.

I'm embracing the chill and waiting for the foliage.

And now...an appropriate flashback.

September 19, 2003

I know one thing is for certain; I have the best friends in the world. Between the ones that I've grown up with, to those from elementary school, to those who I've known for just a short time (but feel like I've never NOT known)...I am a lucky girl. And one thing I'm grateful for is that through all of this I have been fortunate enough to have these wonderful people. I don't know what I did to deserve this; but to quote the Sound of Music: 

"I must have done something good."


Here comes the sun.

No comments: